Roku Channel Set-Up
If you are a video producer or a marketer and you want even more exposure for your business, then Roku is a really great place to start. Right now Roku has sold over 10 million devices and that number is growing. In 2014 the first Roku TVs hit the market via partnership with manufacturers Hisense and TLC. Content on Roku can be seen in the following countries; United States, UK, Canada and The Republic Of Ireland. This gives you a great opportunity to build an International brand on TV sets in living rooms. Now if you are thinking to yourself that you don't have a clue about how to set up your own Roku channel, don't worry because we've got you covered. All you have to do is give us the required content that we need to set up your channel and we will do the rest. So let's cover what is needed to get started. We are experts at setting up Roku channels. Our channel has over 500 videos on it and 73,000 subscribers and growing.
- You will need a Vimeo Pro account ($199 per year paid directly to Vimeo)
- You will need an Instant TV account ($49 per month paid directly to Instant TV)
- You will need the artwork for your channel
- You need a lead person that we can train on how to use your new system and make updates to your channel
- You need content for your channel.